Friday, April 25, 2008

Saturday Sensation

Saturday WOD

2 - 12 Minute Rounds

Round 1, perform the following movements continuously for 12 minutes...
10 Push Presses L/R
20 Squats
10 Mountain Climbers per leg

Rest for 2 minutes

Round 2, perform the following movements continuously for 12 minutes...
20 Jumping Lunges
10 T Stabilization Push Ups
20 Kettlebell Swings



"I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, so we're really not that different, me and you." -Colin Raye

6 comments:

Pamela MacElree said...

Amanda - Glad you've made through a whole year with us, thanks for making the announcement this morning!!

Sam L said...

Sensational Amanda!

Susannah said...

For the people who are running Broad Street, when are you guys thinking of going to the Expo, Fri or Sat?

Pamela MacElree said...

I think I have to go Fri afternoon.

Pamela MacElree said...

FYI...tomorrow morning 8am Valley Green Inn for some light trail running.

Aaron said...

hey pam/greg- i finally got some love on my scheduling up here, so i should be in to see you guys a couple mornings this week- and 2 or three night classes, if all goes well. looking forward to it.