Friday, April 04, 2008

Animal Lovers!!

The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble
getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of
getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals.

It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on the purple
box "fund foo d for animals" for free. This doesn't cost you a thing.
Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to
donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site!


Saturday WOD

Leg & Lung Crank
And
Some Six Pack Abs

If it's too easy where a weight vest.


"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." -Martin Buber

5 comments:

Pamela MacElree said...

Are you ok?

Sam Lepore said...

I think

Susannah said...

Why didn't you come running with us today, Sam?

Pamela MacElree said...

Yes, about all that running, I think my hamstrings hate me.

Sam Lepore said...

Hi Susannah--

I had plans with some friends. I need to get running!