Sunday, April 20, 2008

To Painstorm or Not To Painstorm



Sunday afternoon around 4pm a few folks took to April's Painstorm Workout, nice work by Susannah and Greg. The morning Trail Run was also a great way to start the day with Lisa, Tim, Rich, Susannah, Greg, Bella, and Gigi.

April Painstorm completed in...

Susannah 28:00
Pamela 36:14
Greg 39:04
Brooks 00:00 (That one's for you Brooks!)

Monday WOD

3 One Arm Sumo Deadlifts Left / Right
6 Push Ups Elevated
3 Presses Left / Right
6 Front Squats

Complete as many rounds as possible with good form in 20 minutes.


Good Luck to Rancheetah at the Boston Marathon today!


"What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists...and it becomes available only when you are in that state of mind in which you know exactly what you want...and are fully determined not to quit until you get it." -Alexander Graham Bell

15 comments:

Aaron said...

Just wanted to drop a quick thanks and good job to everyone working out at 6 today. Great effort by all- thanks for letting me hang out with you guys for a little bit!

Pamela MacElree said...

Aaron, Glad to have you while you're in the area! Keep up the awesome work.

Dawn said...

Good Luck Randy!!!!

Brooks A said...

I'll fill that time in.

Gregory K said...

Brooks, I was sad yesterday.

Aileen Wuornos said...

Can I ask what you have planned for KB class, Pam? I'm trying to decide which to come to.

Pamela MacElree said...

Erica, the KB class will be a mix of complexes for the workout, however if new people show up I may need to alter a few things.

Brooks A said...

Greg, It will not happen again.

I'm ganna do it Wed morning if you want to try again.

Dawn said...

Megan and I need help with a team name for City Chase. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Gregory K said...

Dawn, fill me in on City Chase.

Brooks, no thanks. I enjoy being able to walk

Susannah said...

Dawn, you're probably gonna hate these suggestions for team names, but it was my cheesy attempt to be somewhat creative.


The KettleBelle Mafia

Philthy Philly Plankstas

Renegade GLOWs (but you're not old, so I don't really think that name goes)


I'll let you know if I can come up with more. When is the race?

Rich said...

Dawn -

Thanks for the link. Me and a buddy from work are gonna compete! Looks like fun!

Dawn said...

Susannah- Thanks for the names! I really like the KettleBelle Mafia. I'll ask Megan what she thinks.

The race is May 3rd.

Rich- I'm glad you're doing it! It's looks to be alot of fun and complete insanity.

DrDamien said...

Dawn,
The name of your team can be found here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081159/

It is a classic 80's movie that you should have seen. Rob, if you have not seen this I will be shocked. Good lord willing, and the creek don't rise we will discuss this tommorow 6AM

Dawn said...

Holy Throwback, Dr D!