Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fantabulous Fridays

Trying to keep a theme here...

Thanks again to Sam, Rich, and Greg for keeping the place operational while we were away this week. Very much appreciated!

Friday WOD

Practice Pistols and Assisted Pistols for 10 minutes.

60 seconds of each...

Renegade Rows - no push up
Front Squats
Double Push Presses
T Stabilization Push Ups
Weighted Reverse Lunges

Ashley trained with me for several years while in highschool. She trained fulltime in the evening classes over the summer until she moved to Costa Rica. This is just one of the incredible photos she sent me.

I can feel my gut turning just looking at that phto.

5 comments:

Pamela MacElree said...

Kate, If you both come I could potentially be persuaded to do the workout with the group as they tend to do in group fitness situations minus the headset of course.

Unknown said...

Pam - will you demonstrate a grapevine for us with a pretend headset?

Pamela MacElree said...

Only if you put some unneccessary techno remixes on your iPod.

Angie said...

Ill mull it over...8am ia sooooo early....I may need assistance to pry open my eyes

kate said...

Especially since I plan on celebrating the heck out of Thanksgiving Eve...