Friday, February 29, 2008

New Month... New Challenge... Looks Can Be Deceiving


It's called the 'Unilateral Nightmare'

10 Lateral Broad Jumps
10 Heavy Push Presses
10 Romanian Deadlifts
30 Knees to Elbows

10 Box Jumps
10 Renegade Rows
10 Pistols
30 Floor Wipers

15 Lateral Broad Jumps
5 Heavier Push Presses
5 Romanian Deadlifts
30 Knees to Elbows

15 Box Jumps
5 Renegade Rows
5 Pistols
30 Floor Wipers

All movements that can be done bilaterally, must be completed unilaterally, so pretty much everything except for Knees to Elbows and Floor Wipers.



Saturday AM WOD - Reminder there is now an 8am AND 9am workout on Saturday mornings

Bottom to Bottom Tabata Squats

then

3 Rounds of 1 minute each of...

Band Squat and Row
Jumping Pull Ups
MB Thrusters
Sit Ups
Push Ups
Jump Squats
Box Jumps
Russian Twists
Slam Ball
Burpees

Rest 2 minutes between rounds.

7 comments:

Sam Lepore said...

Sam is planning his return on Tuesday morn.

Dog sleeping=Sam sleeping

Rich said...

If i feel better by then, Sammy - I may join you!

Gregory K said...

Rich, did someone expose you to kryptonite?

Dawn said...

Get better, Rich!

Pamela MacElree said...

Yay Sammy!

Rich, we can send some folks over to remove the kryptonite from your house if you'd like. I hope you're feeliing better.

Mara Humphreys said...

I hope I do not need to use any muscles in my legs this week (especially my calves) since I went skiing for the first time this Saturday. With only one hour of ski lessons I decided to challenge myself and head down a steeper mountain only to find myself barely mowing down small children as I attempted to stay vertical. Every muscle is hurting!!!
I slept till noon today, and luckily the house is still standing.

Pamela MacElree said...

Mara, you're half in luck, the other half might just take some extra will, but I have no doubt that you can still do it!