Sunday, December 16, 2007

What Do You Know About H I I T?



The folks who attended the HIIT workshop at CrossFit Jersey Shore with CrossFit Philly. This is after 5 hours of constant moving, and look, they're still smiling, some even wanted some more. Here's what they had to say...

"That was great!! Your High Intensity Interval Training workshop was
outstanding.I learned a lot, met some great people and had a lot of fun. I
was quite sore on Sunday but am anxious to hit the gym to "practice".Between
Crossfit Jersey Shore and Crossfit Philly you make a great team. Maybe I am
just a glutton for punishment but I would do that every month if you offered
it!"

"It was a great seminar yesterday (my body actually started feeling it earlier today... :) !!!
You were all so wonderful with the way you taught everything.....and with such a large group. GREAT JOB!
Thanks again for allowing me to attend...."

You won't want to miss the next one.


WOD

Rest up today, do some chores, or even watch some football, tomorrow's WOD is going to be intense!

No comments: