Thursday, December 06, 2007

Greg's 12 Days of Crossfit

1 - Burpee Pull-Up
2- Turkish Get-Ups
3- Knees to Elbows
4- Wall Ball Shots
5- KETLLEBELL SWINGS
6- Box Jumps
7- Push Presses
8- Med Ball Cleans
9- Double Unders
10- Jumping Lunges
11- Standard Push-Ups
12- High- Pulls

So the first round is just one burpee pullup. Then the second round is 2 turkish get-ups and 1 burpee pull up. The third is 3 Knees to elbows, 2 turkish get-ups and 1 burpee pull up. This continues so that the 12th round incorporates all 12 movements.

Also, here's a video of Greg doing a Muscle-up on our Fat Rings.

15 comments:

Pamela MacElree said...

So easy! Good job Greg...let's work on 10 in a row!

Sam Lepore said...

Where has everyone been this week?? Come on people! I need some company at 6AM!

Pamela MacElree said...

Who wants to do the 12 Days of CrossFit workout?

Give me some times and days...I'll play.

Gregory K said...

10 in a row...i'm not against that being my new goal

I'll try the 12 Days next week if you want

Pamela MacElree said...

Deal.

Pamela MacElree said...

The 12 days of fitness workout is now on the whiteboard with an extremely official place to write your time for everyone to see and judge.

Pamela MacElree said...

I'm going to blame my time of 44:41 on the fact that I've had some sort of cold for the past three weeks.

Gregory K said...

Fair enough. So when's our next challenge?

Pamela MacElree said...

I think starting with this month's 12 Days of Fitness Workout, we might post one challenge workout a month.

Everyone will also have the option to do the challenge workout during Open Gym times.

Jason C. Brown said...

Greg's Time 34:00

Sharon's Time 35:39

websbox said...

Next year can there please only be 11 days of Christmas???

Pamela MacElree said...

Yeah, that's what I asked for during the workout, but I was told to keep going.

Gregory K said...

11 days of Christmas? less Christmas isn't fun. besides 12 is such a nice even number. i supppose you could do an 8 days of Chanukah workout next year.

Pamela MacElree said...

True. Next year should be the 25 Days of Christmas. More days...more fun!

Gregory K said...

25 days?! Good Gravy! A workout like that would have to be disgustingly long and severely test both physical conditioning and mental toughness...I'm in.