Friday, February 16, 2007

Upcoming Challenges

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Jay Mills

1 Muscle Up
200 Kettlebell Snatches (24kg KB) in under 10 minutes

I think we'll be traveling to the Poconos for Jay on this one.

Friday, April 6, 2007

The Great One

6 Pull Ups (retest)
2 Minute Wall Sit

Carnage

22 Pull Ups (retest)
1 Minute Handstand

Eve

4 Pull Ups
250 Squats in under 10 minutes

Pamela

1 Rep Barbell Snatch 70% bodyweight
250 Push Ups in under 20 minutes

Jason

1 Rep Barbell Thruster 100% bodyweight
500 Squats in under 12 minutes

It's going to be a long Friday morning. The person who does not pass their test buys breakfast for everyone taking their test.

8 comments:

Susan Hurrey said...

Ooooh, I can't wait for my free breakfast! I'm going to starve myself for at least three days so I can shovel in as much food as possible.

rancheetah said...

I hope everyone doesn't end up buying his/her own breakfast. I suspect Hurrey-up won't be up for it and will be the buyer. I trusted her to do this the first time. She's got some work to do to restore my confidence. Here's my word of encouragement:
Go, Susan???

Susan Hurrey said...

My question is this: When will Rancheetah be given a fitness challenge? He's long overdue.

Sam L said...

Fun Stuff! I need to dream up one for me!

1000 Executives in 20 mins.

Pamela MacElree said...

Sam, if you want one we can muster one up for you. Just say the word....

Sam L said...

Go ahead and muster.

sharon t said...

These challenges are looking very appetising especailly since breafast is now involved~

I am beginning to crave a new challenge, Pamela I think we should create one

Jeanette said...

hmmm....I might have to come and be a spectator for this.