Friday, August 31, 2007

No Workouts on Monday, Labor Day



Enjoy the nice long weekend. There will be no group workouts on Monday, September 3, 2007 - Labor Day.

Education and Fitness - Two fundamentals of development

We know there are a ton of fundraising events coming up in the next few months, but here's a little story from Megan...

I'm sure most of you are well aware that the Philadelphia School District is in financial shambles. I'm sure you've also heard that poo rolls downhill. Philadelphia's financial fiasco leaves my classroom with limited resources and the kids S.O.L. On that note, if you are interested in donating any items to my classroom please kindly visit: I Love Schools. My teacher number is 18-19488.
For those of you who don't know, I teach Autistic students in grades 6 and 7 at the Martha Washington School in West Philadelphia. My kids are hilarious and sweet, fully capable of becoming functional citizens of Philadelphia, and most importantly they deserve as much of a quality education as anyone else. So if you, anyone you know, or any companies that are willing to contribute to my classroom, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!



WOD

15 Swings
30 Squats
Run 400m
15 Sit Ups
30 Push Ups
Run 800m
15 Presses each arm
30 High Pulls
Run 400m

3 Rounds

No comments: